Thursday, July 30, 2026

I remember being 10 in 2019. the pandemic had just hit and the only electronic I had was my school computer. I came across a Pinterest add on YouTube, and was instantly intrigued. this is where my addiction began. 

I was instantly obsessed. I could look for any and everything and put everything together, specifically catered to me. how had I not been aware of this?

I instantly started creating boards based on my current interests as one does. "how to glow up tips" "baddie comebacks" "cowering shein buys" "flexibility tricks". All the classic 2019 interests. 


Looking back at my old Pinterest account, it was something...for sure. Im honestly ashamed to admit that I used this account (including my main one) until 8th grade. (im secretly a nerd and had an addiction to talking in a British accent, loved bugs and weird YouTubers and ive seen stranger things 100 times in counting.)

anyways long story short this is my Pinterest currently...just a sneak peak ♡

♡ tell me if your interested in seeing anymore of my boards ♡

When did you guys join Pinterest? xx


1 comment: