♡ me if anyone cares lol ♡
let me explain everything on my personal mood board
firstly, I am in love with billie eilish. Not in the way most fans are. but because she genuinely saved my life. and I feel like basically every one of her sons just resinates with me so deeply. there was a time in my life where I had nobody, and the only thing I had was her music. and ever to this day when I still struggle, I can always turn to her music
next we have Calrio. honestly shes just such an inspiration. in like 2019 or 2020, I had flaming hot Cheetos on blast for days on end. and I love how far her music has come and that she's getting so much recondition. she's honestly my dream concert {ive already seen billie in 2024 !!} honestly her music is so relaxin and whimsical.
next is MATCHAAA. Honestly Ik Matcha is a micro trend right now. But I. dont. care. ive loved matcha for YEARS and I literally just discovered that If you put matcha powder in your ice cream, it's literally matcha ice cream. how cool is that??
secondly is the music notes. I love music as you can tell. music resinates with me so deeply, as I think it does for a lot of people. but I think being able to really FEEL music and LISTEN and SEE it, is really a gift that im glad I have.
Honestly the other pics are just for decoration but they also resonate with me in some way. <33
whats your favorite music artist??

I LOVE CLAIRO!! I got to see her for her charm tour! She was incredible
ReplyDelete