♡ Words cannot express how much I LOVE this dress ♡
This is a Dior fall 2007 haute couture. The way that the layering flows together really is just so unique yet chic at the same time. one of the main reasons I love Chistian Dior is because, like everyone says, you can feel an appreciation for femininity. And through all of his designs you can clearly see that. Not only that, the elegance of all of his outfits, the color, the way the fabrics flow and work together, genuinely make it into art.
Also can we PLEASe talk about her head piece? I think it's so intentional to notice when an outfit is over decorated or not decorated enough. Without the headpiece, I think the look would feel slightly unfinished because so much of the visual weight is concentrated in the dress itself. Idk im just loving Dior lately, especially the Fall 2007 line.
No comments:
Post a Comment