I am very whimsical and I try to be as positive as possible at all times. But this summer has really kicked me in the butt. somethings and feelings, yoga and Pinterest cant fix. they cant give me friends, they cant fix schools and they decently cant get rid of depression.
I am genuinly such a happy and positive person that it feels so weird that im not.. happy and positive. I want to keep this page a real, and lighthearted space for people. but I also want to be raw and real with myself, and sometimes the people who I know personally, dont get ou as much as wonderful internet strangers.
im posting this so that maybe some other girl out there, who is the brightest in the room, feels like the darkest on the inside.
sending lots of love, it really sucks to feel that way, I really hope things get better for you <3 if you'd like, feel free to message me through my blog https://barbiessecretlife.blogspot.com/ <3
ReplyDeleteYour amazing! Can't wait to follow your blog <3
Delete