♡ when I was younger, I don't think I realized how whimsical I really was. I raised butterflies. from catipiller to butterfly, then id release them. I would also keep snails and ladybugs as pets for a day and then let them be free. I would pretend pill bugs were my friends and name them. ♡
I would wear pink CONSTANTLY. if you cant tell by my page, pink is my favorite color and always has been.
I wore pink skirts and princess tiaras and hats, and I had two imaginary unicorn friends named unicorn and sparkle and crystal. the park id go to, there were 4 swings exactly. and the time of morning id go, no kids old enough to ride the swings would be there. so there was a swing for me and all 3 of my friends. somewhere along the line they faded away from my memory. I don't even know what they looked like anymore. but at the time, they were so special to me.
I think my imagination has gone from being friendless to the point to where every little thing became my friend, like the ladybugs and pill bugs, to imagining who my future boyfriend will be at night.
whats something whimsical you did when you were younger? xx
♡♡♡
thank you beautiful <3
ReplyDelete